Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nine Days and Counting

I am so excited for The Galleries Holiday Open House. I can hardly contain myself. After yesterday's post I think I will continue with the count down motif, just a little thought or sample each day.
Today I would like to talk about digital printing onto canvas. A few months ago I convinced my little family that we needed new professional family photographs taken. We were able to find a photographer who gave us the copyright release so that we could print as many pictures as we wanted, and although I have printed a few of these pictures, I want something that is truly spectacular.
During The Galleries Holiday Open House you will receive 20% off of all digital printing onto canvas. I can safely say that I will be among the first in line to take advantage of this very generous offer.

The Galleries Holiday Open House
November 4 & 5

No comments:

Post a Comment