Monday, October 10, 2011

Favorite Things

I live for Autumn weather, cooler and sometime erratic. It reminds me of me. I adore these down right chilly nights when I can wrap up in a soft warm blanket, enjoying a cup of hot cocoa, singing to myself, and anyone else who might be fortunate enough to hear me. The song, "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music has been running through my head. Rain drops on roses, and whiskers on kittens are great, but let me show you a few of my favorite things.
Breathtaking fall floral custom design,
Reclaimed barn wood bench colors intertwine,
Wall art of Venice and Paris, and such.
These are the things that I love very much. 
Clocks with a hiding place for my car keys,
Digital printing on canvas please,
Big rolling wire baskets, just the right touch,
These are the things that I love very much.
When it's cold out, when it's windy, when I'm feeling sad,
I think about shopping  at The Galleries,
and then I don't feel so bad.


This month the blog will be all about favorites. We will be posting pictures of all of our favorites things. Be sure to check the blog regularly. You just might find some new favorite things. We would also love to hear about your favorites. Comment on the blog. Tell us about your favorite items from The Galleries, the ones that are in your homes, that you are in love with. You could even post pictures on facebook if you are feeling inspired. Make sure to tag The Galleries Vernal.

No comments:

Post a Comment