Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Top Three

I will admit this was a much more difficult task than I thought it would be. Trying to pick my top three items was not easy. The other problem I encountered was knowing that once people see these items they will buy them, and I won't be able to day dream about then anymore. But here we go...
 I love this piece of furniture. In fact I am crazy about it. I love the color. I love the texture. Whenever I see it I am compelled to touch it. Even the feel of the wood beneath I fingers brings a smile to my face.
 Everything that Raelynn designs is beautiful. This is my favorite Fall floral. It is breath taking! I could look at it for hours. I can picture it in my house on the sideboard in my kitchen. Gorgeous!
I adore the jewelry, and hair accessories. These are some of the new bows. They are handmade, and just darling. My little girl has one in every color.

I do have one item that is my absolute favorite, but I am saving it for later. It is the top item for many people at The Galleries.
Stop by The Galleries today, and pick your top three. let us know what they are, and your favorites may be featured on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment