Monday, September 19, 2011

Wall Flower

This morning as I woke up at the usual time and noticed a change in the light outside the bedroom window. Yes, I believe that Autumn is really here. The changing of  the seasons is a very exciting time at The Galleries, and tonight I had the most amazing experience. I invited myself to help out after hours.
There was an electric, creative energy in the air. I only intended to stay for a few minutes, but the excitement was so contagious that I quickly became caught up in it myself. Everyone that I have the opportunity of working with is unbelievably talented. I am constantly inspired by their artistic visions.
As I mentioned earlier I only planned to stay a few minutes, but two hours quickly passed before I even looked at a clock. I had to leave soon after I realized the time. Everyone else was just getting started. I couldn't wait to write about my evening.
Tomorrow The Galleries will look fresh and new. Ready for Fall, and  one step closer to the exciting events looming on the horizon. I would just like to thank everyone who worked so hard tonight. I will be posting pictures very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment